Business Consultancy – Strategic Management
Eighty Twenty can assist and encourage you in developing to meet your business potential so you can create a fulfilled and balanced business life. With our experience, we are able to provide you with techniques to help you discover suitable business strategies to assist you in achieving your goals.
We communicate in a clear, concise and highly motivational manner so proposals are understood. We would engage with your team to build a rapport, in order to gain their acceptance, support and contribution through understanding of any strategy decisions. We aim to make you feel as comfortable as possible in using Eighty Twenty as your business counsel.
Eighty Twenty Guarantee:
- To give personal attention to you as a client and to make it easy for you to deal with Eighty
- Twenty by providing a nominated point of contact.
- To be proactive in encouraging you to achieve your goals and objectives. This includes reviewing information and critiquing your activities and tasks.
- To get to know you, your team, your company as well as your ambitions by taking the time to understand what is important to you and your business.
- To counsel through listening and discussing what needs to be done.
- To be flexible and easy to deal with when trying new and unfamiliar strategies.
- To make a difference to your business and help you achieve your goals by encouraging you to put new ideas and strategies into practice.
- To encourage a team work ethic, improved communication and to use team knowledge and ideas to gain commitment.
- To sharpen your skills and expand your knowledge so your business can continue to grow after any assignment is completed.
Eighty Twenty Consultants provide you with:
An initial free-of-charge consultation meeting: To establish the purpose and objective of your business, and to give you the opportunity to decide if Eighty Twenty is right for you.
An outline proposal: We will describe the content of any consultancy proposal and its costs, and prepare a proposal related to your business, industry and requirements.
Eighty Twenty are Different
Regardless of whether we are working with a small, medium, or large company, our level of commitment and determination in what we do is always passionate. We know, of course, that we must earn the right to work with our clients, so we never approach anything half-heartedly.
Enthusiasm and commitment is our first promise and is also what we expect from our clients in return. At Eighty Twenty our greatest motivation and satisfaction comes from seeing individuals and businesses develop and improve. We believe in our clients and will always take you and your team, objectives, and desires seriously.
Eighty Twenty has enabled business stakeholders to improve their businesses, careers, lifestyle and income. We believe that being in business should be an enjoyable and natural part of your life, not a millstone that forces you to sacrifice every aspect of it. Our aim would be to make a difference to your business, feel good about it, and help you achieve your potential!
Eighty Twenty Credentials
Michael K. Hoppins of Eighty Twenty, Winner – Business Link North East “Business of the Year” for a distribution business started with only £20k capital, a bank charge on my home and personal guarantees signed with the bank and suppliers. This business achieved a £10million turnover and held locally £800k of stock when sold five years later.
Eighty Twenty understand the difficulties of starting a new business; obtaining finance and credit facilities, setting up your company, the challenges of cash flow… we’ve been there!
Many business consultants have never managed their own trading business with their own cash investment. Without this essential experience, how can they understand the emotion of running a trading business with their own cash?
Eighty Twenty has an enviable track record in profit enhancement and return on capital within the corporate world, working at director level within FTSE 100 companies. This was achieved by the innovative development of business in various geographical locations.
With an understanding of what it takes to be ‘in business’, we offer assistance which allows you to call on our practical business experience.
At your service – “Hands-On” specific and specialist knowledge in running and managing a successful business, from £10million to £130million with experience of the following specialities:
- P&L Responsibility, Multi Site Business from £10m to £150m,
- Commercial & Financial Strategic Planning,
- Budget, Forecasting & Financial Control,
- Sales & Marketing,
- Directing and Managing Sales Teams,
- Purchasing / Procurement,
- Supplier Relationship Management,
- HR / Training and Staff Development for 400+ employees,
- Distribution & Logistics,
- CRM Management,
- Performance Improvement,
- Staff Motivation,
- Business Restructuring,
- Business Disposal,
- Business Turnaround.
Take a look at our testimonials to see how we have helped others and book your free consultation meeting today